About Grace Bible Church
We are an independent Christian church locally governed by a plurality of elders who are equal in authority and mutually accountable. We are a founding member of F.I.R.E., a unifying network for independent reformed (and reforming) baptistic churches to experience mutual edification, fellowship, cooperation and prayerful support in ministries and missions.
Our mission is to build a community of gospel-centered people as we:
- Worship God in spirit and truth (Jn. 4:24; Acts 2:42).
- Serve one another by exercising our spiritual gifts (I Cor. 12:4-7; Eph. 4:11-16).
- Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world (Mt. 28:18-20; Acts 1:8).
- Live out a biblical worldview in all spheres of life (Jer. 29:7; Mt. 5:13-16).
- We are Evangelical.
- We believe the Bible is inerrant and sufficient.
- We hold to a Reformed view of salvation.
- We practice believer’s baptism.
- We believe Christ is coming again.
- We are non-Pentecostal.
- We are ruled by a plurality of elders under the headship of Christ.
- We uphold the priesthood of all believers.
- We emphasize consecutive, expository preaching.
- We are devoted to worship.
- We practice biblical church discipline.
- We are actively involved in world missions.
- We are evangelistic.
- We cooperate with other churches.
- We encourage all members to be godly citizens
- We help train future church leaders.
- We support and practice biblical counseling.
- We are supportive of families.
- We meet throughout the week.
More information about our beliefs and leadership can be found by following the links in the sidebar.